Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Leslie and Tony against the world


Everytime I read the blogs I am even prouder of the job Hamline students are doing!!!I miss all three of you and desparately need your energy and input to make the class in New Orleans happen next summer.Hey how about bringing some of the kids here-maybe for their Spring Break!!!Make sure they can stay in touch with you guys so we can mentor them as an ongoing thing.I am increasing sorry I wasn't able to stay with you guys for this once ina lifetime ride but perhaps my work was here at home.I was hoping to be able to tell you that the course was in place by the time you got home.Well, I guess that could still happen...Perhaps Hamline students could work with Xavier's Upward Bound Program next year too.Don't forget to get copies of the music cd the students create as well as their films also the documnetaries.Once again I am so proud of you all as I hope you are of me.Can't wait to have you guys home.Stay strong and fire on!!!

Love,

Lurelia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home