Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My chest burst with pride!

I was the one one the other end of the phone when Tony called and I couldn't have been happier.When this opportunity fell into my lap I immediately thought that Tony would be fabulous!!!Not a surprise!!!Although I have returned home I think of those I left behind including my heart in New Orleans-Perhaps my task was meant to be a short term one and I couldn't be prouder of the work that Hamline's brightest stars-Tony,Leslie, and Eric are shinning on a very dark situation.They have all been light for those of us who know them back here at home.
No one has any idea just how hard and how much work this task involves-I can at least guess.The three of you are in my thoughts daily.I look forward to welcoming you all home in August and continuing to work with you to keep the issues of New Orleans and its yougest most vulnerable citizens on the world's radar.All my love,enocouragement and pride are with you all.

Lurelia Freeman
Post-Bacc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home